Because Osek Patur (individual entrepreneur) Rinat Biktashev (the "Company") respects privacy, the Company has decided to publish a privacy protection policy applicable to its web sites.
The purpose of this policy is to explain the Company's practices regarding the privacy of website users, as well as how the Company uses the information provided to it by users or collected by it when using the websites.
Registering for services
To the extent that personal information is required when you register to receive services from the Company or purchase products from the Company, the Company will only ask you for information that is directly necessary to provide services or to purchase products.
Use of Information
- Allow you to use the various services offered by the Company;
- To improve the services and content offered;
- For monitoring and statistics;
- To modify or cancel existing services and content;
- To purchase products and services on websites;
- To tailor ads to be displayed based on your location and the websites you visit.
Providing Information to Third Parties
The Company will not share your personal information and information collected about your activities on the site with third parties, except as listed below:
- If you purchase goods and services from third parties who offer them for sale through the Company, those third parties will be given the information they need to complete the purchase process;
- If there is a legal dispute between you and the Company that requires disclosure of your information;
- If your actions on the websites are against the law;
- If a court decision obligates the Company to provide your data or information about you to a third party;
Modern browsers have the option of not accepting cookies. If you don't know how to do this, please refer to your browser's help section.
The Company maintains up-to-date information security systems and procedures on its websites. While these systems and procedures reduce the risk of unauthorized entry, they do not provide complete security. Therefore the Company does not guarantee that its services are completely secure from unauthorized access to the information stored therein.
Under the Privacy Act, 5741-1981, any person has the right to see the information stored about him or her in a database. After reviewing the information and finding it to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear, or out of date, a person may contact the company to correct or delete the information. A request in this regard should be sent to email@example.com.
In addition, under the above law you have the right to request, in writing, that the Company remove information about you from the Company's database if the Company uses it to contact you.